GBZ Looking For List

123

GBZ Looking For List

Here we leave the List about we're looking for:

Anime
Chikkun Takkun - Episode 6 "Micro death zone! Large riders" (we're not sure it has giant boys scenes)
Baby Felix - Episode 51 "It becomes smaller baby"

Cartoons
Creepy Crawlers Episode 23 - "The incredible Shrinking Crawlers"
The Partridge Family 2200 A.D. - Episode 3 "The Incredible Shrinking Keith"
Tom and Jerry (2016) - Episode 36a "Meanie Genie"
Shimmer and Shine - Episode 18 "Dream Dollhouse"
Rubik, the amazing cube - Episode 14 "Rubik Redux"
Miles from Tomorrow - Episode 35b "Tiny Aliens"
Henry's World - Episode 16a "Henry's Massive Munchies"
Plastic Family - Episode 9 "Who Undo the Zoo"

Commercials

Hot Wheels Planet Micro
Mc Donalds Giant Boy Ad (Fat Boy)
Bubbles Gummers - Alicia

Television Series

Minami Kun No Koibito (1990 Version)

Movies

Aliens for the breakfast
Micro Mini Kids
The Secret Kingdom
The Real Story of Itsy Bitsy Spider
Prehysteria! 2

Online Mangas

Astroboy
Horror Manga (Unknown title; about a boy who tortures tiny people)

If someones finds out one or more videos/online mangas we're looking for, please let us know replying this topic.

And if you have another episode or list you're looking for, you can create a new topic and if us or someone else find it out, we'll let you know.

Thanks!

Re: GBZ Looking For List

pedropfc
I'm sure I've seen some of then while I''ll try to find.  I'll see what I can do and get that sorted.  A believe one are in a collection video for these ads, but if I do find a single one, I'll let you know.

Re: GBZ Looking For List

Thanks pedropfc!

Re: GBZ Looking For List

pedropfc
At the moment, I've found Tom and Jerry's one which you can only find between 4:21 to 5:06 if that's what you're looking for?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62XSeHMh8c0

Re: GBZ Looking For List

Yes, it's perfect! Thanks!  If you find something else let us know please, and if you have a list you can create a new topic and we'd check out if we have it in our video collection.

Thanks!

Re: GBZ Looking For List

0000w
I think I found a few of what you were looking for. Hopefully this helps.

The Partridge Family 2200 A.D. - Episode 3 "The Incredible Shrinking Keith" (In Spanish I think)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jSr9VwP4YI

Miles from Tomorrow - Episode 35b "Tiny Aliens" (I can't change what the up loader did to the video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvf1Xqz5Y8Q

Hot Wheels Planet Micro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_66faDGFzew

Bubbles Gummers - Alicia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aialppsEzOA

Aliens for Breakfast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2XdeUum9n8

Prehysteria! 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmkcGQGJt5g

(I know I've seen the episode of Shimmer and Shine on YouTube for free before, but I guess it got taken down since then.
Also, not sure if it counts, but Miles and Merk in Miles From Tomorrowland are suppose to be giant sized in the end of "The Tardigrade Escapade"
https://www.watchcartoononline.io/miles-from-tomorrowland-episode-20-a-growing-problem-the-tardigrade-escapade )

Re: GBZ Looking For List

pedropfc
I think it's just Merk, an ostrich who grew to rescue Miles.  Although I can't tell at the very end, so maybe not that one.

Re: GBZ Looking For List

Thank you so much for this worth information!!  About the episode of Miles, yes it counts, unfortunately it's no longer the giant moment of Miles and Merk the ostrich, but we have to resign with the little moment, anyway it's a great giant moment, and we'll include it in the Library. Btw, it seems your link was broken, but don't worry, here we leave another link of this episode:

https://kisscartoon.io/Cartoon/Miles-from-Tomorrowland/Episode-20?id=62884

Thank you so much for this awesome help!! And if you find more, please let us know!!

Re: GBZ Looking For List

The episode Dream Dollhouse of Shimmer & Shine is "available" in this page:

http://www.nickjr.com/shimmer-and-shine/

But it's blocked. If someone gets to unblock and watch it, please download or record it for us. We'd thank you a lot if you get it.

Kind Greetings!

Re: GBZ Looking For List

We update our Looking for List:

Anime
Baby Felix - Episode 51 "It becomes smaller baby"

Cartoons
Creepy Crawlers Episode 23 - "The incredible Shrinking Crawlers"
Rubik, the amazing cube - Episode 14 "Rubik Redux"
Miles from Tomorrow - Episode 35b "Tiny Aliens"
Henry's World - Episode 16a "Henry's Massive Munchies"
Plastic Family - Episode 9 "Who Undo the Zoo"

Commercials

Mc Donalds Giant Boy Ad (Fat Boy)

Television Series

Minami Kun No Koibito (1990 Version)

Movies

Micro Mini Kids
The Secret Kingdom
The Real Story of Itsy Bitsy Spider

Online Mangas

Astroboy
Horror Manga (Unknown title; about a boy who tortures tiny people)

If someone finds some of our looking for items, please let us know.

Kind Greetings

Re: GBZ Looking For List

The movie "The Real Story of Itsy Bitsy Spider" is available in VHS in Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Real-Story-Itsy-Bitsy-Spide/dp/6302499712/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1515719379&sr=8-1&keywords=real+story+of+itsy+bitsy+spider+vhs

If someone has the oportunity of buy it and convert it into a .mp4 video file in order to share it to us for the Library, please let us. Thanks!

Re: GBZ Looking For List

Glkthread
Miles from Tomorrowland available here https://nnm-club.me/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1098123 (Russian audio)

Re: GBZ Looking For List

Thank you for the link!  We don't know Russian language, but it seems to be a torrent of the full serie, doesn't it? There could be a link to download exclusively the episode "Tiny Aliens"?  It's okay if it's in Russian audio, the important is getting the episode.

Re: GBZ Looking For List

Glkthread
Yes, that's the second season torrent. "The Tiny Aliens" episode is the #5 video in that torrent.

Re: GBZ Looking For List

Ok, we'll download it completly in order to have that episode, thank you so much for the link!

Re: GBZ Looking For List

Glkthread

Re: GBZ Looking For List

So awesome find!  Thank you for the link!

Re: GBZ Looking For List

This post was updated on .
We update our Looking for List:

Anime
Baby Felix - Episode 51 "It becomes smaller baby"
Penguin no Mondai - Episode 232 "Small Problem"

Cartoons
Creepy Crawlers Episode 23 - "The incredible Shrinking Crawlers"
Rubik, the amazing cube - Episode 14 "Rubik Redux"
Henry's World - Episode 16a "Henry's Massive Munchies"
Plastic Family - Episode 9 "Who Undo the Zoo"

Television Series

Minami Kun No Koibito (1990 Version)

Movies

Micro Mini Kids
The Secret Kingdom
The Real Story of Itsy Bitsy Spider
Help, I Shrunk my Parents!
Captain Morten & The Spider Queen

Comics

Richie Rich Vault of Mystery No. 12
Richie Rich Vault of Mystery No. 30

Online Mangas

Astroboy
Horror Manga (Unknown title; about a boy who tortures tiny people)

If someone finds some of our looking for items, please let us know.

Kind Greetings

Re: GBZ Looking For List

Glkthread

Re: GBZ Looking For List

Wow! Thank you so much!!  We died for watching it! We'll add it to the Library soon. Thank you!
123