Friendly Young Giants

1234

Re: Friendly Young Giants -- The "Little Friends" Stories

Glkthread
Fun times!

Re: Friendly Young Giants -- The "Little Friends" Stories

We have the beautiful art of Philby, Ivor and some more users,  we'd be so happy if you could share a little of your art too Glkthread, because your art is so beautiful too and deserves to be in our site. We hope you could, that'd be so awesome!

Re: Friendly Young Giants -- The "Little Friends" Stories

Philby
Here's a nice, friendly young giant.  He took some little friends out for a walk, and when a giant does the walking, it's better to just ride and not even attempt to keep up. Anyway, he's bringing them home, which requires a bit of care and caution in built-up areas.
Tread lightly!
careful

Re: Friendly Young Giants -- The "Little Friends" Stories

So great pic!

Re: Friendly Young Giants -- The "Little Friends" Stories

Philby
Well, I heard it was Australia Day down under, except the time it was that date here in Florida it was no longer Australia Day in Australia. But I sent a giant boy down there to help them celebrate, anyway, because what livens things more than a giant boy! I think he's trying to figure out what that weird thing there is. I don't know where he got the Australian Speedo he's wearing, but it looks good on him. Imagine being on the ground, looking up and seeing that huge Southern Cross above you!

Australia

Re: Friendly Young Giants -- The "Little Friends" Stories

So awesome pic!

Re: Friendly Young Giants

AdamTheGiant
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Friendly Young Giants -- The "Little Friends" Stories

Philby
I assume he's friendly. He's studying his little pets in their natural habitat. Maybe he'll take some home to keep.
pets

Re: Friendly Young Giants -- The "Little Friends" Stories

So nice pic!

Re: Friendly Young Giants -- The "Little Friends" Stories

Glkthread
Should be fun being friends with a giant like this!

Re: Friendly Young Giants -- The "Little Friends" Stories

Philby
Giving a little friend a great view!
(Quick sketch.)
great view

Re: Friendly Young Giants -- The "Little Friends" Stories

Philby
I've started drawing for Inktober this year. Most of my drawings so far don't fit the requirements of GBZ -- subjects too old, or not even giant- or boy- related. (Yes, I do draw other things!) (Sometimes.)
But this drawing could be two younger guys together in the woods. The prompt was "Tranquil", and even though I said they were both 18+ to satisfy the requirements of some places I post, they could both be younger boys. At any rate, here it is.
Tranquil-Inktober

Re: Friendly Young Giants -- The "Little Friends" Stories

Don't worry, this pic can fit here! Thank you for sharing your art!

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Friendly Young Giants -- The "Little Friends" Stories

Philby
Some boys have fun with a visiting Scout from Brobdingnag-- just trying to see if he's ticklish.
A re-working with the mouse of an older pencil sketch.
feet fun

Re: Friendly Young Giants -- The "Little Friends" Stories

So awesome work!

Re: Friendly Young Giants -- The "Little Friends" Stories

bpvxvqd
This post was updated on .
Please Help Me please drawing for tiny aliens spaceships like toys size flying in kids room Children carry spaceships with their hands and intervene to stop fighting and hide spaceships in the room between toys Two factions of warriors from outer-space on Earth; a good and evil

Re: Friendly Young Giants -- The "Little Friends" Stories

Philby
A smaller giant and his normal-sized friend share something.
take one

Re: Friendly Young Giants -- The "Little Friends" Stories

So beautiful art!

Re: Friendly Young Giants -- The "Little Friends" Stories

Philby
Wouldn't you like a giant friend, too?
Friend
1234