Free Fall

pedropfc
So this is technically coming from the book, which is where the pictures came from.  I stumbled upon this, seeing a thumbnail of boy appear to be a giant.  It only has two pages since it’s a picture book.  One is from 4:05, and the other is about a minute later.  I’ll leave a link and see what do you think?

https://youtu.be/GrHs4oilWeQ

Re: Free Fall

Glkthread
That's some good artwork, even though it's short. Great find!

Re: Free Fall

Awesome find!

We'll add it soon! Thank you for the information!

Re: Free Fall

pedropfc
You’re Welcome!  I think they would use the video on purpose, just as it slides to scene after scene as such, so pretty much.