Foreign language Brobdingnag

shrinkingman
The Library has a pic from a "foreign language movie" about Gulliver in Brobdingnag.I found it and it's a TV special, a 50 minute waste of time from Hungary. Gulliver az Oriasok Orszagaban....There are moments with giant animals and people but way too much talk. (Daily Motion has it).At start it shows a giant family and they have a young boy and young girl but you hardly ever see the boy.

What would be interesting would be if a Liliputian somehow traveled to Brobdingmag.The six inch tall Lilliputians would seem half an inch tall to a Brobdignagian.

An 8 yr old Brobdingnagian boy (50 feet tall) would seem 100 times the height of a Lilliputian

Re: Foreign language Brobdingnag

Thank you, we got to find it in Dailymotion, btw, we couldn't search it in Dailymotion directly, we have to search it by Google, it seems you can't search videos in Dailymotion directly anymore. what weird!

Anyway, yes, we like to think what would it happen if the brobdingnag boy arrived to Lilliput, it'd be an epic moment!