Five Children And It

Glkthread
"Five Children And It" is a classic novel by E. Nesbit, published in 1902. It is a compilation of short stories centered around five children who befriend a magical wish-granting "sand fairy". The book was adapted numerous times in various media, including an anime series "Onegai! Samia Don" which can be found in the Library.

In one of the stories the boy Robert wishes to become bigger than the bully who's been harassing him. He ends up eleven feet tall.

Re: Five Children And It

Wow! Great find!

We'll add it as soon as we can! Thank you for the information!