EgGrow

BigRobert
Friend told me about this site, and thought you'd like my story.

I'll try positng more or request/brainstorming ^^

Sorry if any typos.

Short story based to Eggo commercial kid

"Getting an Eggo would be so much easier I was big, and I mean big!"

The kid daydreamed of easier ways to get his favorite breakfast, Eggos. But his brother always beat him to them all the time. He thought of just easily towering over him, just big, bigger than his big brother. He could easily hold the syrup and claim the Eggos to himself.

He sighed as he snapped out his daydream from an odd feeling, odd sounds. Sounds? He looked down wondering whats that odd sound finally noticing it was his chair. It was creaking? But why? He looked at his feet just as he noticed they were now firmly planted. The confusion was interrupted by a slight glow then a loud pulse,and another. His body now increasing in size in a steady pace.

The chair had begun to lose its shape under the increasing weight and size of the kid. The sounds of creaking, popping of the chair as the kid looked at the chair under him. Until with a crunch, pop,and snapping it finally broke under the weight.

The confused kid landed with a thud but still easily pushing up past the table's top side as he grew. His growing legs extending under the table but then knocking it over loudly, sending everything off it to the floor in a loud crash and thud. The big brother hearing the commotion came running into kitchen to see the racket to yell at his little brother was doing. But quickly stopped in shock with seeing his little brother being not so little! Seeing him just growing, expanding in view left him speechless in awe.

The big brother regaining his senses he quickly turned to run out the front door as his little brother watched in a worried expression with a sudden,"THUUNK" when he finally bumped the ceiling. The kid worriedly looked around he practically destroyed the chair, and table. He leaned down to dust his pants leggings, adjusted his sneakers trying to avoid crushing anything.

Then he suddenly felt his body rumble and resume its loud pulsing, and sounds of stretching emanating from him with his growth picking up again. He grunted as he tried adjusting himself to duck down with his foot pushing out kitchen door to living room, his big sneaker knocking a few things over. The kid's other sneaker was pressing and pushing more against the fridge as it protested in its metallic creaking.

The big brother outside could only hear what was going on in hearing glass break, and wood creak. Suddenly he a huge sneaker push out the front door. Next he heard wood snapping, and glass break as he saw the fridge get pushed out the window followed by another sneaker. Finally seeing a arm slip out the kitchen window with a muffled yelp and wiggling sneakers.

The brother looked around nervously and back to his so called small brother, seeing a faint glow but before he could think of the strangeness the sounds started up again. The sneakers pulsing, stretching, and expanding in size as he looked at the roof seeing a lump. The roof itself was crackling as the bulge kept growing until finally out burst his little bro, the house itself beginning to fall apart into debris with the little brother looming higher. He must've been 25, no 50 feet, and still growing ever larger. The sneakers easily being car sized then beyond. Little big brother's growth wasn't slowing down, he looked utterly huge even sitting down!

The kid coughed from the dust as he started to brush the debris out of his hair and clothes. He sighed heavily surveying the area then at pile that was his home. He finally spotted something as he carefully grabbed between two fingers and bringing it close to his eyes.

"Aww man, now I'm too big for my Eg..." suddenly Feeling strange again with his body rumbling and began to pulse. He was growing much faster in their spurts and was going now beyond 150 feet. His growth didn't seem to be slowing down this time and saw the speck of his brother running away from him.

"Not again here I grow..." as he was now pushing up into and over the clouds.

The End

Re: EgGrow

Welcome to our site! We hope you like it!

And so great story! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Re: EgGrow

GameGuy678
Real nice

Re: EgGrow

BigRobert
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it. I can hopefully start posting more soon

Re: EgGrow

BigRobert
thank you very much ^^

Re: EgGrow

GameGuy678
:) try a site called writing.com it’s a great place for story writing.

Re: EgGrow

BigRobert
Use to have more there but lost during hack, I'll be creating account again and upload new stories ^^