Down The Beanstalk

Philby
I've been drawing giants since I was a kid. Here's one of my favorite ideas: Jack finds a giant boy at the top -- or rather, the giant boy finds him! -- who comes down to see if there are any more tasty morsels down there!
A giant boy comes down the beanstalk!

Re: Down The Beanstalk

Philby
Another giant boy has come down the beanstalk. He likes to tease the little folk!
More Beanstalk Tales

Re: Down The Beanstalk

Awesome art!  and welcome Philby!

Re: Down The Beanstalk

Philby
Here's a comic-style story of two giant boys who came down the beanstalk. A vore story, so be warned!beanstalk tales 1

Re: Down The Beanstalk

Philby
Second page -- older brother shows where the tiny folk are.
beanstalk tales 2

Re: Down The Beanstalk -- Vore Up Close

Philby
Giant boys enjoy food that knows it is food!
Beg for help

Re: Down The Beanstalk -- Vore Up Close

Ivor1
I regret that I would not go down easy,  I would take my pick axe, cleats and climbing gear.  You bet I would be a pain.  lol

Re: Down The Beanstalk

Philby
Who would like to be a giant boy's pet? Get in line!
codys pet

Re: Down The Beanstalk

Philby
Saved from being eaten! But only until later!
Saved til later