Book: Boy Giant, Son of Gulliver by Michael Morpurgo

Book: Boy Giant, Son of Gulliver by Michael Morpurgo

3noch
I found this book online, but I can't find any free pdf's.

I found this book that has been inspired by the original Gulliver's Travels, but I can't find the actual book, only the cover and some sample pages.

You can find the sample here: https://www.kobo.com/ie/en/ebook/boy-giant-son-of-gulliver

Re: Book: Boy Giant, Son of Gulliver by Michael Morpurgo

Glkthread

Re: Book: Boy Giant, Son of Gulliver by Michael Morpurgo

3noch
Wow, I looked for so long! You are magic