Art by Yukino-B

Yukino-B
Hello ! I will present you my drawings that I made ! I hope that you will like ! I warn you, I'm not very good at drawing xD

I start with Dipper from Gravity Falls ! A simple drawing where we see it in socks !
Yukino-B

Re: Art by Yukino-B

Glkthread
He looks scared, haha!

Re: Art by Yukino-B

It's a great draw!

Who will be the lucky tiny which will be with him?

Re: Art by Yukino-B

Yukino-B
Ooh thank you

Maybe one of us ? ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡
Yukino-B

Re: Art by Yukino-B

Yukino-B

Hi, I made this drawing some time ago... I still need to improve ^^

Hope you like this Izuku fanart  !
Yukino-B

Re: Art by Yukino-B

Awesome drawing! Good job!

Re: Art by Yukino-B

Yukino-B
Hi ! Here is a new art I made, this is Hyde from Pokemon S&S ! I hope that you will like !

Yukino-B

Re: Art by Yukino-B

Is he a boy?

Re: Art by Yukino-B

Yukino-B
Yes, it's a boy from Pokemon Sword and Shield
Yukino-B

Re: Art by Yukino-B

Great!

Our favorite boys from Pokemon are Satoshi and Max (the little boy with glasses from some previous seasons)

Re: Art by Yukino-B

Macrowatcher17
Always great to see more giant boy art. Especially characters like Dipper and Deku.

Re: Art by Yukino-B

Yukino-B
Hi ! I come back with this render quickly yesterday with Hop !

Yukino-B

Re: Art by Yukino-B

Awesome!

More please! We love your pics!