Archibald's Next Big Thing

There's a video about an episode of Archibald's Next Big Thing, where they shrink and have a few interactions with their teen brother (we guess), but we don't know what episode it belongs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6_I0lsy00U

Do you know what episode is it from, guys?

Re: Archibald's Next Big Thing

Glkthread
The Youtube description says the episode premieres on Feb 18, so I guess it's going to be the third season?

Re: Archibald's Next Big Thing

Yes, it's the most likely, because it doesn't belong to the first and second season according to Wikipedia.

We'll be alert when it's on air. Thank you!

Re: Archibald's Next Big Thing

Glkthread
https://mega.nz/file/02o2VaDC#e6FwEE87G6zbqe4Ip2BaShVAp3WscIJDpo_zLcevIiQ

This is a screen recording, so there might be issues with quality. You can also watch the whole thing on the Peacock streaming service with a free account. You'll need a US VPN if you're outside the US.

Re: Archibald's Next Big Thing

It's a great episode!

We'll add it soon! Thank you so much for sharing the video!