Altered Art

Philby
This something a bit different. It's a painting by the well-known French illustrator, Pierre Joubert. If you are not familiar with his work, you should check him out -- for years he illustrated many stories, usually featuring boys or teens, and also did much work for the French Boy Scouts.
Here is an illustration for an adventure story set in Medieval times, the hero a youth who turned soldier. I moved background figures to the front, to make him seem like a young Gulliver protecting a band of Lilliputians.
I mean no disrespect to Monsieur Joubert, and claim nothing original, beyond the changes I made to his wonderful art.
Joubert

Re: Altered Art

Glkthread
Hah, interesting idea, well done.

Re: Altered Art

Yes, great idea!

We hope to see more of this kind of altered art